The Steam Plant Hotel is committed to providing an accessible website that can be used by those with disabilities.
Our ongoing accessibility effort works towards conforming to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, level AA criteria. These guidelines not only help make web content accessible to users with sensory, cognitive, and mobility disabilities, but ultimately to all users, regardless of ability.
The Hotel strives to maintain compliance on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
Please be aware that guidelines constant evolve with new technology, and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Public Spaces Accessibility
The Steam Plant Hotel endeavors to provide ADA compliant areas within and around the hotel. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accessible public entrance
- Compliant route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- ADA compliant guest rooms
- Accessible public restrooms
- Parking spaces designated for people with disabilities in the on-site parking
- Van-accessible parking
- Guest rooms have televisions with closed captioning capabilities or closed captioning decoders.